Tuesday, January 20, 2009

KUDOS

I just wanted to share how well the kids are doing in school. Both Issac and Jo Ann received an award in school on Friday. Issac is on the Honor Roll for the second time this school year and Jo Ann has received an award for reading and the time before that in math. We are very pleased with both of them. Katie is also doing well in school and is getting ready for the transportation parade. The kids in her class have to make a vehicle out of cardboard ( with some help from the parents.) then they parade around the halls. Let me tell you this is a big deal. It seems that some parents are very competitive and you can tell that the poor kid did very little with the project. It still is a lot of fun to make there vehicle of choice then go and see the parade in the school halls. Katie wanted "Sally" from Cars and it turned out pretty cute. I know...I did help a lot , but I also made sure she helped too. She is pretty excited and can hardly wait for the parade.

1 comment:

  1. Yay for school awards! I always thought they were so cool! Congrats, kids!

    ReplyDelete