Okay, So I have received a calling. No, its not Nursery Leader....Ha Ha Ha.I have been called to be Young Women s Secretary. I am not too excited about it . When I was asked, my answer went something like this..." Well, I have never turned down a calling...."
He said " Good for you and I know that you will receive blessing for it."
Then I said " I am very tempted though (to turn it down)"
Then he proceed to reassure me that it will be fine and that I have Girls Camp to look forward to.
AAAAGGGGGHHHHH!!!! One things for sure Rick will definitely be showing his support for this calling by going to Girls Camp with me...
I have attended one activity and so far I guess it was not so bad and I guess I had some fun....:)
Thursday, January 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment