skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
If it's Boring it's got to be Good!
Thursday, February 26, 2009
The Blue and Gold Banquet
Issac and the cake we decorated together.
Issac received belt loops for geography, chess, and heritages.
He had the letter G for decorating his cake so he picked Gettysburg. He received a certificate of participation.
1 comment:
The Boring Family
May 19, 2009 at 7:06 AM
Isaac, you are awesome. I'm gonna have to play you at chess when we come down next.
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2013
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
2010
(7)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(1)
▼
2009
(32)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(4)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(2)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(3)
▼
February
(5)
The Blue and Gold Banquet
Happy Birthday to Katie
All I Want for Valentines is My Two Front Teeth!
Let it snow!
Thank You
►
January
(7)
►
2008
(5)
►
December
(5)
Blogs I Think are Awesome
colormedomestic.blogspot.com
Friends and Family
Teri Wilkening/ Crafting Wonders
Ann Sharp
Armijo Family
Brian and Mackenzie Family
Cindi's Corner Cupboard
Comstock Family
Jenny and Family
John and Summer Family
McCumber Family
Nate and Shelles
Followers
Isaac, you are awesome. I'm gonna have to play you at chess when we come down next.
ReplyDelete